Thanks a million My Poems for nominating me for the Unique Blogger! It’s taking me a few days to put this post together, but that doesn’t make my any less grateful. Thank you so much!
My poems is an AMAZING blog! So creative, I’m not at all surprised at all that she was nominated. If there is any blog out there that deserved the recognition it’s My Poems!
As part of the rules for the award, one must answer these questions:
1.What (or who) inspired you to get into blogging?
Believe it or not it was the RW (Reese Whitherspoon) Facebook book club! Almost every time I jumped on that group to brows through the book discussions, I’d come cross book bloggers! As a writer, I just knew that in order to get my books out there, I needed to be a part of this giant book blogging network, so I just kind of ran with it 🙂
2. Describe your ideal three-course meal?
I’m a steak and potatoes kind of a gal! Rib steaks BBQ’d on a slow charcoal BBQer accompanied with mashed potatoes and steamed veggies, is my kind of meal! YUM!
3. Would you consider naming any future children after fictional characters, if so which characters?
Absolutely! Although, my husband would never have it, and I’ve had a hysterectomy lol so future children is OUT!
Nominating 15 bloggers :
- Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 15 people and notify them.
- Ask them three questions.