Thank you SO MUCH Dear Kitty for nominating me for The Real Neat Blog Award!! I’m so excited!! If you’re not already following Dear Kitty then you’re missing out immensely! I love this blog. It covers SO much and every post is unique, go check it out!
The answers to the questions asked me:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
Handsdown from WordPress Followers. I Love the news-feeds in WordPress and every blog-addict out there who reads my stuff. Thanks blog-nerds!
2. What is your favourite sport?
I’d have to say Football (and I’m from the USA so I actually mean football and not soccer lol) My son even has his room painted in yellow and blue to support our household team, the Bears…. Not the Donkeys… I mean Broncos 😉 Gotta love a little harmless sports banter, hope this doesn’t cause any weird sports wars!!
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2017?
2017 has been Insanely full of milestones for me as it pertains to my writing! I have released two different short story collections (one of which is being released as we speak in the UK and after midnight in the US!! Check it out: The Suspenseful Collection) It’s hard to pick out exactly which milestone is the most exciting so I’m going to go with ….. drumroll….. It hasn’t happened yet!!! My next full length novel will be released on the first week of October!! It’s Official, I have my next cover!!
4. What is your favourite quote?
“shit happens” -Forest Gump
5. What was your favourite class when still at school?
Pretty much everything academic I sluffed and then I cheated my way through to surprisingly outstanding grades. I really kick myself for it now though, and I’m in my mid thirties. I’m so interested in history and I don’t know squat! I catch myself watching documentaries and reading up on random history fact articles often, trying to bone up on the things I should already know.
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
I know this is where I’m supposed to talk about a deep routed life lesson, but I’m not going to. I believe we learn everything we’re meant to AS we’re meant to. Time is a fickle thing, but if you didn’t pick something up sooner in life, there was a reason. We’ve all had our hard times, financial failings, medical disasters, and even our crappy relationships. I’m no different, and no stranger to mistakes. But I’m grateful for my veil of stupidity, its the process that I love!
A little thing I wish I would have learned sooner is how to stash puree’d veggies in pancake batter. My kids eat it up!!
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
I’ve tried and failed at them all LOL!
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My questions are (I’m only asking five):
1. If your voice could sound like any artist, who would you want it to sound like?
2. What is your favorite recipe?
3. Do you have a favorite genre to read?
4. What is your favorite movie?
5. What did you do TODAY to improve your future self?
My nominees are: