Thank You James!! Of all the awards floating around WordPress, I’ve really had my sights on this one! I’m so thankful that James over at This is my truth now deemed me worthy of the nomination! I’m ecstatic! For those of you unfamiliar with James’s blog let me just tell you, he’s TAKING OVER wordpress with all the awards he is nominated for. I’m in aww, and perhaps a little swooned at his blog. It’s a great one, go check it out!
Now for the Rules: If you participate upon nomination awesome, if not no one will hold it against you :). It’s pretty simple! Recognize your nominator, answer the questions, ask a slew of your own, and then pass that gavel over to a fresh new list of nominees!
Questions asked me by James:
What is your eye color?
- My eyes are as dark brown as can be. My dad always told me growing up, “You’re eyes are brown because you’re so full of shit.” I actually love the color because the rare gene of blonde hair and brown eyes was passed onto my daughter, and she is BEAUTIFUL! A rare little gem! (I might be bios, don’t hold it against me)
Favorite TV show?
- Hands down The Big Bang Theory!
What time do you usually eat dinner?
- I’m very rangy! I eat anytime between 5 at 9 depending on the day lol.
What languages do you speak?
- English is my one and only language. I’m an uneducated simpleton. I really should remedy that!
Have you ever considered running for political office?
- I hate politics. Although, I DID run for class VP in fifth grade, and made it to runner up in the Primaries… I lost by three votes and to this day am convinced that the little snot-slinger who beat me only won because she passed out Twinkies on election day. She was playing dirty!
Do you have any foods you are afraid to eat?
- Pickled Pigs Feet… I mean why is that even a thing? *gags in mouth a little*
What three jobs would you want other than your current one?
- Really only one: A stay at home Author!! It’s my dream, and I WILL get there. I’m determined!
If you were a character on Sesame Street, who would you be?
- Most definitely Cookie Monster! I have a sweet tooth, it’s actually a real problem. I have ZERO self control when it comes to baked goods or chocolate for that matter.
What is 10 plus 10? Answer if 3 different languages.
- Is this a trick question?
Who is buried in Grant’s tomb?
- Ulysses S. Grant
NICE QUESTIONS JAMES!!!
QUESTIONS I’M ASKING:
- Were you named after anyone special?
- Do you prefer to read by Tablet or Paperback?
- Have you ever had a reoccurring dream?
- Have you ever participated in a local event or charity?
- What is the hardest habit you’ve ever had to kick?
- Is there any particular smell or song that reminds you of your childhood?
- Do you prefer sweet or salty junk food?
- Do you prefer to spend your time in big cities or small country sides?
- What is your ideal vacation spot?
(feel free to ask more or less questions than myself)