I’m so excited to be nominated for the Growing Self Blog Award! This one is completely new to me, and it’s beautiful! I was nominated by Dani over at Touch My Spine Book Reviews blog. Now, let me just tell you… there is no one out there who deserves this award more than Dani! Her blog is awesome, her heart is gigantic, and she’s Hilarious! If you don’t already follow her, then do it!
What is the Growing Self Blogger Award?
“The Growing Self Blogger Award has been created to acknowledge and celebrate amazing individuals, in the blogging community, who are persevering through life’s challenges not only to GROW as individuals, but to reach out and help others GROW as well.” ~Roda
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the individual that nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Describe the award and mention the creator: Roda @ Growingself.blog
- Nominate up to 5 blogs. Remember, the purpose of this award is to specifically celebrate those individuals that make a difference in the lives of others.
- Give 1 reason why you nominated each individual.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- AJ with A Petite Slice O Life blog. AJ’s blog is very well-rounded and sets such an outstanding example for healthy eating, healthy interactions with friends and family, as well as exercise and personal progress.
- Amber Newman with A Creative Newmie blog is the every definition of inspiration. Every one of her posts are delicately laced with care, and bursting at the seams with uplifting wisdom.
- Prei with Lets Talk Precious blog is absolutely glowing with Self Growth! This blog is a delight, and I’m choosing Prei because she is a woman who’s packed to the brim with independence, accomplishment, fitness, and exploration.
- Alexis Rose with Untangled blog. After reading Alexis’ memoir Review: Untangled, by Alexis Rose 5 stars I will always put her at the top of my strength and admiration list! Talk about a human full of resilience, growth, and determination! Not only is she deserving of this award, but she is an amazing author with a very personal story to share. Check her out!
- Last but most definitely not least, Savannah Esposito (AKA Savvy) with the Millennial Mrs. and Mom blog. Savvy is quite the Psychology guru and her bog is chock full of helpful mommy information. That’s not to mention a couple of my favorite of her newest articles in The Conscious Talk Magazine. WOW, talk about inspirational in knowledge on some very helpful relationship subjects. Check this stuff out!! Rape In Relationships: What Happens Next and “The Four Horsemen Of Apocolyps” in Relationships as well as Childhood Lost To Technology.