Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma.
She describes it as an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts.
Their blogs captivate; inspires and motivates.
They are the best and deserve the recognition they get.
This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging
and they do it with so much passion.
As with all awards, the Mystery Blogger Award comes with some rules.
- Post the award logo/image on your blog.
- Thank whoever nominated you and give a link to their blog.Thank you, Robert Goldstein
- Mention the creator of the award and give a link as well.Check
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
I hated my English classes in High School and cheated my way to A’s
I have two kids, a 4 year old by, and a 2 year old girl.
I may or may not consistently incorporate the F-Word into my regular daily conversation, causing my husband to tease calling me a “Not so dainty little flower.”
Nominate 10 – 20 people.
If your name is on this list it’s because I want people to
see your blog, even if your blog is award free.
No one is obligated to accept and act on the award.
Here are just a few:
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog. I’m on it.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- What is your #1 favorite genre to read?
- Have you ever stalker watched a Netflix series like a crazed maniac? If so Which one?
- Do you have a favorite dish to cook, or a go to?
- Do you ever have dreams that you can either fly or breath under water?
- Which social media platform do you spend the most time on? (blog doesn’t count)
NOW FOR THE QUESTIONS THAT WERE ASKED ME, BY MY NOMINATOR:
If you could start your life over again, what would you do differently?
I would have paid more attention in history classes! I was a bit of a rough kid, and not only did I cheat my way through high school, but I never made it to college. Now, I study constantly (all subjects), and write my own books! I’m very interested in history, but couldn’t tell you a lick of it. I wish I would have paid more attention in school.
How do you manage conflict?
I’m actually very patient. Time heals everything, including anger. I like to take my time in addressing conflict, let the waters cool before I charge it head on. At that point I try to be honest, clear on my point of view, and stand my ground. I’m a little bit stubborn and bull headed, so I find it best to let the waters cool if at all possible before the fists come swinging.
What is your favorite Looney Toon? If possible, link to it on YouTube
I’m secretly a cartoon fanatic, and I wish from the bottom of my heart that they could be what they used to be!! When it comes to Looney Toons I absolutely love daffy duck… When it comes to cartoons in general, I would love for Tale Spin to make a come back.
Share a time in your life when you had to use your wits.
This question is awesome!! I had to use my wits on a regular basis growing up. My dad was a bit of a riddler, always coming up with riddles, tongue twisters, jokes, and dray humor. I grew up having my wits tested day to day. It was actually one of my favorite things about my dad.
What do you think is the most important element of a good life?
Love! In everything. I believe that you should love everyone in your life with every part of you. Love your circumstances. Love your friends and family. Love your surroundings. Love every part of every day. Love is the key to youth, success, personal growth in everything, and happiness. Period. Just allow yourself to FEEL.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
All About Me
- List the rules.